This test address some of the major energy centers in your body. Click here to learn more about the human energy body.
- Are you disorganized?
- Are you constantly forgetting things or forgetting what you were just doing?
- Do you feel flighty or spacey most of the time?
- Do you often feel as though you have no idea what is going on?
- Do you feel disconnected from reality?
- Have you ever been suicidal?
- Do you feel as though you don’t enjoy life and you wouldn’t mind if you had never been born?
- Are you addicted to anything? Do you frequently overeat, drink a lot, or do a lot of drugs in order to escape from your emotions or what is going on in your life?
- Do you feel as though you will always be poor and there is no way to escape poverty?
- Do you feel afraid about what is going on in the world?
- Do you feel as though you need to be “on your guard” constantly? Are you fearful, anxious, or scared most of the time?
- Do you usually feel weak and low in energy?
- Do you feel sick or unwell often?
- Do you have any physical problems in your legs, knees or feet? Do you have trouble walking?
- Are you frequently having either constipation or diarrhea?
- Do you have skin issues like rashes or eczema?
The root represents basic survival needs, security, will to live, a connection to the earth and to the physical body, and generational or ancestral patterns. If you answered ‘yes’ to most of the questions above then you may need to address some of the issues in the questions and spend some time working on this energy center.
- Do you have problems with your reproductive organs, fertility, hormone balance, kidneys, bladder or with retaining fluid?
- Do you constantly overeat or have an eating disorder?
- Do you feel guilty a lot of the time?
- Do you often disassociate with either your physical body or your emotions?
- Do you feel as though you were not loved or accepted by your biological family?
- Do you feel a lack of emotional and physical love and support?
- Do you have trouble telling which emotion you are feeling?
- Do you experience any type of art block or times when you feel as though you are not creative? Do you feel that it is impossible for you to be creative or that you are just not a creative person?
- Do you have difficulties with any part of your sexuality? Do you think your sexuality – whether its heterosexual, bisexual, asexual or anything else- is bad?
- Do you feel like you have no passion or excitement for life? Do you sometimes feel as though you have no desire for anything in life?
The sacral is about experiencing passion and emotions, connecting with the body, sexuality, and creativity. If you answered ‘yes’ to most of the above, then you may need to address some of the issues in the questions and spend some time working on this energy center..
- Do you have digestive problems? Do you have acid reflux, indigestion, numerous food sensitivities, ulcers, abdominal pain, or difficulty digesting many of the foods that you eat?
- Do you feel as though you need to control others and have power over them?
- Do you feel as though entire groups or races of people are out to get you, against you, or are holding you back?
- Do you have problems getting what you want?
- Are you easily influenced by others? Do you give up what you want in order to make others happy?
- Do you feel as though everyone else is more powerful than you?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by what is going on in the world or in your personal life?
- Do you have little self confidence or low self esteem?
- Do you feel as though you have no power over what other people do to you?
- Do you find it easy to think about and plan something but very hard to actually do it?
The solar plexus is the seat of personal power and self-esteem. If you answered ‘yes’ to most of the above questions, then you may need to address some of the issues in the questions and spend some time working on this energy center.
- Do you feel as though you are unlovable?
- Do you feel as though everyone around you is unlovable?
- Do you find it easy to make judgments about others or yourself?
- Are you overly critical or intolerant of others or yourself?
- Do you feel disconnected from people?
- Are you impatient with people?
- Are you too patient and tolerant so that others often take advantage of you?
- Do you find it difficult to either forgive or be forgiven?
- Do you build walls around yourself so that others cannot hurt you?
- Do you believe that you will just have to spend the rest of your life alone because you are just too different from others?
The heart represents having deep connections with other people, love and compassion, and recognizing that everything and everyone is interconnected. If you answered ‘yes’ to most of the above, then you may need to address some of the issues in the questions and spend some time working on this energy center.
- Do you have difficulty communicating with people?
- Do you dread social interactions?
- Do you often feel as though what you have to say is not that important?
- Do you feel as though things that you create are not good enough? Do you wish that your creations were more like other people’s creations?
- Are you often afraid of saying the wrong thing or that people won’t understand what you are saying?
- Do you fear public speaking or even speaking one on one with someone?
- Do you not care about other people’s point of view? Do you think that your opinion is the only opinion that matters?
- Do you have difficulty listening to others?
- Do you often find that what other people say is boring or unintelligent?
- Do you have any physical throat or neck ailments? Do you have sore throats or a cough constantly?
- Are you excessively shy, quiet, or withdrawn?
The throat energy center represents speaking your truth, self expression, and accepting who you really are. If you answered ‘yes’ to most of the above, then you may need to address some of the issues in the questions and spend some time working on this energy center.
- Do you have frequent migraines, vision problems or headaches?
- Are you unable to visualize your future?
- Do you have nightmares?
- Do you have problems with imagining things or doing visualizations?
- Do you have difficulty concentrating?
- Do you find it difficult or boring to do self-reflection or contemplation?
- Do you have difficulty seeing the bigger picture?
- Do you have difficulty finding inner guidance?
- Do you think that your intuition is unreliable?
- Do you find it difficult to receive intuitive feelings?
- Do you see things as either black or white, good or bad?
The third eye represents seeing everything for what is really is, psychic senses, and being connected to universal wisdom. If you answered ‘yes’ to most of the above, your third eye probably has not been opened yet. You do not have to rush to open the third eye and you can work on opening it when you are ready, it is actually detrimental to try to open the third eye too soon. Some of us need to focus on the lower energy centres first.
- Do you feel separated from abundance?
- Do you have difficulty learning new things?
- Do you not know your purpose on earth at this time?
- Do you think that your life is just a coincidence?
- Do you have difficulty believing that everything is connected?
- Do you feel that god is something separate from you?
- Do you have difficulty understanding deeper meanings?
- Do you have a fear of death?
- Are you overly intellectual? Do you think that logical thinking is the only way to obtain knowledge and process things that happen in life?
The crown energy center represents knowing the deeper meaning behind life and being connected with the universe. If you answered ‘yes’ to most of the above, your crown might need work or possibly has not yet been fully developed.
None of these statements or products have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This products and/or statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This is for educational purposes only and it is not meant to replace the care or advice of a medical professional in any way.